Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21st

What: This last week we explored video and the ways to get the video on the computer, edit it and publish it for students use. There are different kinds of reasons for a video, tutorials, how to’s and introductions to content. And there are better ways to capture your video for the different reasons.

So What: This is a great tool to use for the class room. And it can be used in all different subjects and ways. Students can make and present a presentation for the class through media. And the same thing with me as the teacher. I will be able to make videos to present at the beginning of each subject. And if I have a project or an assignment that I want to have instructions for, I can record the instructions and post them for all the students.

Now what: this is also some think that I will have to work with and practice so that I can master it for later use. I will also have to learn all the methods so that I have a wide variety of ways to deliver information to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment